Thursday, January 1, 2009

The start of my daily snapshots

010109

To start off my 2009 daily snap shots, I thought I would give you a glimpse of my girls in their full glory.  Here they are doing one of their favorite things.  They are playing in their bedroom with their Disney Princess and Dora dominos.  They don't really play the dominos game but instead they sort, stack and build with the dominos.  This was early in the morning so they were still in their pj's.  J is wearing a new bathrobe that she got yesterday.  I wear my bathrobe 90% of the time at home because I am always cold.  I knew when I saw these cute robes on clearance for $4.74 that they would fall in love with them.  J hasn't stopped wearing hers since I gave it to her last night.  A likes hers but she isn't as interested in wearing it all the time.

Here's my LO:

010109

Credits:
Template - Template Freebie 8 - ChrissyW
Kit - January Scrap Orchard Mystery Mega
Journaling:
Jazmine and Ali love playing in their bedroom with their Disney Princess and Dora dominos and brand new walkie talkies is a great way to start the day. They don't really play the dominos game but instead they sort, stack and build with the dominos. This was also a PJ day. Since we would be home all day, we stayed in our PJ’s. Jazmine is also wearing a Cinderella costume and a new bathrobe that she got yesterday. Mommy wears her bathrobe a lot of the time at home because she’s always cold. When these robes were spotted we knew that Jazmine and Ali would fall in love with them. Jazmine didn’t stop wearing hers since she got it.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful photo of your girls in all the "girliness"! Great keepsake!

    ReplyDelete