Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bubblegum, bubblegum, in a dish...

I struggled picking today's photo.  The thing about taking a photo a day is that you can't stop at just one.  I have realized how many moments are photo worthy.  I had a few choices but I was totally drawn to this one.

010409

For Ali's birthday a few months ago, she got a bubblegum machine.  It's a favorite item in our house for both of our girls.  The rule is no bubblegum before lunch time.  The rule was put in place partially because we are asked about 1,000 times a day if they can have bubblegum.  The one who asks the most is usually Jazmine.  We have had a few instances with gum covered fingers and a close call with gum in the hair but for the most part they do pretty well.  Today Jazmine had a special treat of an extra large sized blue bubblegum ball.  It turned her entire mouth blue and I wanted to snap a picture of her blue teeth and lips but but the time I got the camera this was the best I could get.  She insisted on having a fully opened mouth for the picture.  You can tell she really wanted her picture taken because she hasn't even fully chewed the gum.  LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent capture! Love this a ton. She's a cutie to boot, too!

    ReplyDelete