Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Changing Directions

So the was originally designed for me to use with my project 365.  I sort of lost interest in the project 365 so I am going to find a new use for this blog.  This blog will now be simply a place for me to post photos that I have taken and edited. They won't be daily and probably won't include scrapbook pages but I will try to post more regularly.

Most editing is simply to crop and enhance colors.  This is just a place for me to come and enjoy and sometimes document what I may have done to these photos.  I am working on enhancing my photo skills and I would like to be able to remember what settings worked best for me.  I don't have a fancy camera but I do have my photo editing skills that I hope will help me get some great shots.

I started going through many of my old photos to find pictures of nature and other things that I may not necessarily use in my digital scrapbooking but I was inspired to photograph. 

These are the first photos that I started with.  I have many photos of sunsets but these are some of the oldest that I have on my hard drive.  Most of my sunset pictures don't turn out well but with PioneerWoman's actions I was easily able to salvage a few of them.

2007_0510_182908AA
2007_0510_183025AA
2007_0628_191114AA
2007_0628_191131AA
2007_0628_191312AA

No comments:

Post a Comment